At Forest Lake Academy, our goal is to make the admissions process a breeze instead of a burden.
Are there forms to fill out? Sure. Deadlines that must be met? Absolutely. But we’ve simplified the academic lingo and consolidated relevant links in this section of the website to make the process as simple as possible for parents.
Just a click away you will find campus tour details, application forms, our admissions policy and academic requirements, credit transfer specifics for home schoolers, tuition and financial aid data, and contact information for the admissions office.
New Student Admission Process
- Click Here to complete and submit your online application
- Email or fax the Registrar email@example.com or 407-862-7050 the following documents:
- Test scores
- Two Recommendations (one from school administrator, and one from a current teacher)
Upon acceptance, the next step is to complete the enrollment process outlined below.
- Submit Enrollment Forms through Adobe EchoSign, our online signature page
- Email or fax the enrollment department firstname.lastname@example.org or 407-862-7050 the following copies:
- Birth Certificate
- Health insurance card
- Immunization record
- ALL New students must have a new school physical prior to the beginning of the school year
- ALL Dorm students must have a school physical prior to the beginning of each school year
- ALL Varsity tryouts students must have a sports physical (form included in this packet) dated on or after June 1
Upon acceptance, please contact our business office staff to schedule an appointment to sign the financial agreement and set up a tuition account by calling 407-772-3731 or email email@example.com. If you are applying for financial aid, click here to complete the assessment, or visit www.factstuitionaid.com. This assessment must be completed prior to your appointment with the business office.
Once the enrollment process is complete a class schedule will be prepared for the student.