All uniform shirts, sweaters, and tops must be purchased through the official uniform company, Lands' End. In addition to Lands' End, FLA students are allowed to buy navy and/or khaki pants, shorts, or capris from the uniform lines of other retailers such as Walmart, Target and Kohls. All students are required to dress appropriately and in conformity with the dress expectations outlined in this Dress Code for all school activities, on or off campus.
- FLA uniform shirts are to be purchased through Lands' End, the school's official
uniform supplier. If a uniform item is not listed on the Lands' End website for
Forest Lake Academy, it is not acceptable to wear to school, as it is not considered a part
of the Dress Code.
- All uniform shirts items must have the FLA logo.
- All uniform items should be of appropriate size and fit, being neither too tight,
too baggy or too short.
- Uniforms must be clean, neat and in good repair at all times.
Here are a few points to remember regarding out FLA Dress Code:
- The Dress Code Policy is no jewelry of any kind at any time
- NEW students will receive an FLA sweatshirt. Only FLA outerwear can be worn on campus (If temperatures drop below 40 degress, then warmer outerwear may be worn)
- P.E. uniforms will be distributed by the P.E. department. The charge for the uniform will be applied to the student's school bill.
- Student I.D's are part of a complete uniform. I.D's may be worn around the neck on a lanyard. FLA will provide the first lanyard at no charge.
- A student our of uniform will be sent to the Welcome Center until either the student gets back into uniform or goes home to change. Students will not be allowed back into class until they are in uniform.