The cafeteria operates on a completely cashless system. A lunch payment system has been implemented to help make lunch payments more convenient and mobile for students and parents.
PaySchools Central is an online payment platform that allows parents to deposit money into their
student's lunch account, realize when the balance is getting low, and conveniently manage from
anywhere. The PaySchools Central portal is easy to set up and use, both online and through their
Once the account is set up, students can then use their ID to make purchases at the cafeteria. New
students who may not yet have their ID card, can get their ID number from their RenWeb account
and punch in the number when making a purchase. The cafeteria will also be given a list of ID
numbers for new students, should they need assistance.
The PaySchool Central app will be available to set up and load funding by Monday, August 14.
Students can then start using the payment system on Tuesday, August 15.
Each Friday, the next
week’s menu will be posted in the FLA Newsletter.
To set up your account, please use the following instructions:
For a Parent User Guide in English, click
here. For a Parent User Guide in Spanish, click
here. If links don't come up, try opening in a browser different from Firefox.
- Go to www.payschoolscentral.com.
- Select "register" and follow the steps outlined.
- You will be prompted to enter your contact data and a payment method to activate your account.
- Once all information is entered, you will need to verify an email sent from PaySchools Central to confirm registration and create a password.
- The first time you log in, you will need to indicate which student(s) to add to your account using the Add student tab.Student's First Name, Full Last Name and Student ID number EXACTLY as it appears on their student ID card.Note: If name includes an apostrophe, replace it with a blank space.
- No fees will be charged to parents.
- Payments can be made by credit card 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at the parent's convenience - online or through the mobile app.
- Parents can review student purchases along with account balance information.
- Parents can use an automatic payment feature which replenishes their students' accounts when the balance falls below their determined limit.
- Online payments are fast, easy to manage, and more convenient than writing checks.
- Cashiers at lunch will spend less time taking cash at check out, reducing the wait in the lines.
- No more lost lunch money, cash or checks on the journey from home to school.
- PaySchools Central accounts permit a negative balance in the event the account has not yet been replenished.
- PaySchools Central is PCI compliant and maintains industry standard SSL Certificates, ensuring data is safe and secure.