STEP 1: Application
Complete the Online Application
NOTE: If you currently have a student at FLA, you must log into your family portal:
If your family is new to FLA
- Go to APPLY/ENROLL
- select Application (New Student)
- click on Open Application
- Create New Student Application
, you will begin the online application process by first creating an account. Upon account creation, you will receive an email containing a verification link. Once you have verified your email address you select Create a New Student Application.
You now have the flexibility to log in and out of your account and access your open application.
You will need to upload the following documents into the application:
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Most current report card and test scores
- IEP/504 plans, if applicable
Two recommendations are also required for your application to go to the Admissions Committee. As you are completing the online application it will ask you for the name and email address of two referrals. Recommendation criteria is as follows:
- One Administrator (Principal, Vice-principal, or Guidance Counselor)
- One Math or English Teacher
Our online application system will automatically notify each person listed in your request to be a referral. Once the referral form is complete and submitted back to the school you will receive a notification email.
Pay Application Fee
- Early Bird Application Fee: $80 (Nov 1-Feb 12)
- Application Fee: $150 (Starting Feb 13)
Once these items are complete and all documentation received, your application will be taken to the Admissions Committee. Once accepted, you will receive an email with the Enrollment Packet.
STEP 2: Entrance Assessment
The school will send an email with assessment testing dates
STEP 3: Enrollment Packet
You will be asked to upload the following documents:
Your student will not be considered enrolled until these documents are received.
- Current Physical
- Immunization Records
- Insurance Card
STEP 4: Financial Contract and Class Schedule
Once the student has been enrolled::
- Contact our Business Office to schedule an appointment to sign a financial agreement (FLA accepts all
scholarships that fall under the Step Up for Students umbrella. If you would like to apply for financial aid,
you must complete the financial assessment online prior to your meeting with the Business Office.
Financial aid application is open to apply Oct 15-July 15. The application can take generally two weeks to
- An official acceptance letter will be emailed, and a class schedule will be prepared for your student.
We appreciate your interest and are happy to assist you any way we can. If you have questions, please
feel free to contact us at 407-862-8411. Should you desire more information than is available on our
website, please Request More Information
and our Admissions Office will contact you.